I’ve decided to pursue my career as a fashion blogger, creative director, and media influencer applying every communications experience I worked on in the past; this has been the best gift of the month so far.
Certainly those experiences helped build my aspirations to become an independent entrepreneur, and to develop my own brand based on one of my true passions, the fashion industry.
What I love about this market is the power it owns to create an image that can impact in many ways.
Being an artistic form of expression, fashion is meant to inspire and move people in to believing, or at least understanding, a certain perspective.
That’s precisely what I believe I was born for, to inspire people with my creations, and with that, develop a social impact that can influence many.
As established before, art is a powerful tool used to engage humanity into working with the purpose of making a change, as part of a social responsibility.
With that said, it’s not questionable that I’ve dedicated this month’s post to talk about my favorite fashion garments, and basically introduce them to you, although some of them you’ve already seen for sure.
Without further due, here are my January top 10, beginning the 2017 with the right foot.
- Easy to pair with multiple outfits.
- Great garment to add a variety of textures into your look.
- Rocks any casual style.
- Wear it with a maxi or prom dress or a neutral colores T-shirt with a pair of jeans.
- These Baubles by Vero accesories are gold filled.
- The Solar Quartz is known for its power of protection, preservation of energy, and purification on spiritual, mental and physical levels.
FUN FACT: You shouldn’t share your Solar Quartz with ANYONE, because as soon as you wear it, it does some sort of magic that turns the crystal into your ID. Pretty cool right!?
- Wear this combo with a white blouse, to highlight the necklaces from the rest of your outfit.
- Practical (I can do practically anything with this little guy).
- It has a variety of bands to choose from
- Wear it with any sportswear outfit.
- Its neutral pattern combines with almost any look
- It can carry your essentials: cel phone, lipstick, and ATM card of course.
- It comes with a handle
- You don’t need the Mary Poppins bag everywhere you go. Take it to places where you won’t need to carry so much, like a fancy dinner, or even a quick ride to the coffe shop.
- Super soft
- Adjustable to your waist
- It has side pockets
- Usit after you get out of the shower or had a mini spa at your home, to look fancy 😉
- Wear these with a flowy blouse and a pair of pumps.
- Flattering (it gives you the swan neck effect).
- It’s black, so its easy to style with any garment.
- Pair it with a high rise midi skirt and some heels.
- You can also wear it with a pair of denim culotes and a white blazer over the top.
- Add bold accesories that have vibrant colors.
- It has side pockets
- Wear it for a summer get away, perfect for the beach.
- Also perfect for a more formal event, pair it with some nude pumps and add the matching choker and necklace shown above from Baubles by Vero (#2)
- It keeps you reeeeeaally warm (It’s like a big fluffy blankie).
- Its neautral color makes it pair with any outfit you wear during the day.
- Ideal for very cool places like your office, or even the movies. I mean, I can’t enjoy a good film if I’m freezing to death.
- Best worn for a casual event.
- 2 divisions of pockets on the inside
- Medium size: It can carry many essentials, this time instead of just putting your card, you can add your entire wallet.
- You can wear it for a casual and even a more formal event.
- Add an entire bag of chocolate and candies and sneak it to the movies, no one will ever know.
These were my 10 favorites of January, but feel free to see my 10 essentials. These items are a must for your closet. Go check them out!